Cookies used on this website
What are cookies?
A cookie is any type of file or device that downloads into a user's terminal for the purpose of storing data that may be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation.
Types of cookies
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal from a device or domain managed by the editor itself, from where the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Are those sent to the user's terminal from a device or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained using the cookies.
According to the time period they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These are the type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses their website. They are usually employed to store information that is only worth storing so as to provide the service requested by the user once (e.g. a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie where the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, lasting from a few minutes to several years.
According to purpose:
- Technical cookies: These allow users to browse websites, platforms or applications and use the different options or services on them, such as controlling data traffic and communication; identifying the session; accessing sections with restricted access; remembering the elements making up an order; carrying out the process of purchasing an order; requesting enrolment or participation in an event; using security elements during browsing; storing content for playing videos or sound, or sharing content on social networks.
- Personalised cookies: These allow users to access the service with some general, predefined characteristics, depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional setting from where the service was accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users on the websites to which they are linked. The information collected using this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform and to create browser profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, for the purpose of introducing improvements according to an analysis of the usage data generated by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These allow the most effective management possible of advertising spaces the publisher may have included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided according to criteria such as content edited or the frequency that adverts are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow the most effective management possible of advertising spaces the publisher may have included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about user behaviour obtained from continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile in relation to which advertising is shown.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
The cookies issued by EMAC COMPLEMENTOS, S.L. are the following:
To delete cookies from your browser: