1. GENERAL ASPECTS
Please read the following legal notice carefully in regard to the following websites:
www.emac.es, www.emac-america.com, www.emac-italia.it, www.artelux.es, www.arteluxcontract.es, www.arteluxcontract.com,
The aforementioned websites are owned by Emac Complementos, S.L.
1.1. Identifying data of the information society service provider
Pursuant to Article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002, governing Services of the Information Society and E-Commerce, you are hereby made aware of the following information regarding the owner of the website, EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L.:
- A company registered in the Valencia Companies Register, Volume 3,245, Book 559, Section 6, Sheet V-7859, Folio 36, 2nd Entry.
- Business domicile: Av. Madrid 6, apdo. postal 46, 46930 Quart de Poblet, Valencia, Spain. firstname.lastname@example.org
- CIF (Co. Tax code): B-46401675
- Phone. (+34) 96 153 22 00
- For any comment concerning the website, please contact the webmaster at email@example.com.
1.2. Acceptance and validity of the General and Specific Conditions
Both browsing and use and/or ordering of any of the products offered on this website makes you a "Website user" and presupposes full acceptance without reservation of each and every one of the General Conditions and, where applicable, the Specific Conditions in force at the time you access the website as a user.
EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L. reserves the right unilaterally to extend and modify the website's presentation, configuration and content, at any time and with no prior notice, as well as temporally suspending the website's presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services in the same manner.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
2.1. User obligations
In a general manner, the user undertakes to comply with these user terms and conditions, and always to comply with the law, adhere to decency and the demands of good faith, employing diligence appropriate to the nature of the service he/she is using, and undertakes not to use this website in any manner that may hinder, damage or deteriorate its normal operation, or the assets and rights of the owner (EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L.), other users or, in general, any third party.
In particular, without this implying any restriction whatsoever on the obligation undertaken by the user of a general nature pursuant to the previous section, the user undertakes, in the use of this website, to:
- In the event one is provided, the user must appropriately protect his/her “User name” and “Password” provided by EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L., as identifying and enabling elements to access the different services offered on the website, undertaking not to transfer use thereof nor permit access to them by third parties, accepting liability for damages caused from their inappropriate use.
- Not to enter into, store on or disseminate from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, injurious, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion, or in any form infringes upon morals, public order, basic rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or the image of third parties, or in general violates current Spanish laws or the laws of his/her country of residence.
- Not to enter on, store on or disseminate from the website any computer programme, data, virus, code, or any other file that may be used to cause damage or any other means of altering the website, in any of the services, or on any of the equipment, systems or networks belonging to EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L., of any user, or in general any third party, that may hinder normal operation of the same.
- Not to destroy, alter, use for one's own use, render unusable or damage the data, information, programmes, electronic documents, or the files generally of EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L., of the users or third parties.
EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L. may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, or the Specific Conditions that, where applicable, are included, by publication of such modifications on the website for the purpose of making users aware of such.
2.2. Exoneration of liability
EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L. shall not be held responsible:
- In a general manner, regarding inappropriate use of its website. Users must use the website appropriately, in accordance with the above terms and conditions, without the owner of said website bearing any responsibility for inappropriate use.
- Regarding possible technical failures. EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L. shall not be held responsible under any circumstances for alterations to the service that occur due to failures of the power grid, data connection network, server or any of their features.
- Regarding third-party access to the system. EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L. will adopt the necessary technical precautions for the purpose of protecting the data and information it accesses, but will not be responsible for third-party actions that, violating established security measures, access the aforesaid data.
- EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L. constantly invests in technological means that aim to minimise the risk of viruses and similar software and unauthorised content in its information systems. Despite this, the user is aware that he/she must adopt his/her own means aimed at minimising the damage caused by unauthorised software, viruses, trojans and any type of software classed as malware, waiving EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L. of any liability that may derive from containment of malware in treatments set up on this website.
2.3. Use of hyperlinks
The Internet user who wishes to enter links from their own websites to this website must comply with the conditions detailed below without ignorance of the latter waiving the user from their liabilities under law.
The link may only link to the home or main page of the website but may not reproduce it in any manner (inline links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.). Under all circumstances, pursuant to applicable legislation in force at all times, it is prohibited to establish frames or frameworks of any type that contain the website or enable viewing of the content through Internet addresses other than those of the website and, in any case, when viewed jointly with content alien from the website in a manner that: (I) Causes, or may cause error, confusion or deceive users regarding the true origin of the service or content; (II) signifies an act of comparison or disloyal imitation; (III) functions to take advantage of the brand's reputation and the prestige of EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L.; or (IV) is in any way prohibited under current legislation.
The web page that carries the link may not make any type of false, inexact or incorrect declaration about EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L., its management, employees, customers or the quality of the services it provides.
Under no circumstances, may the page that carries the link for which EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L. has provided its consent to insert the link contain any statement that otherwise sponsors, collaborates with, verifies or supervises the sender's services.
It is prohibited to use any denominating, graphic or mixed trade mark or any other distinctive sign of EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L. within the sender's web page except in the instances permitted by law or expressly authorised by EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L. and always allowing, in such cases, a direct link to the website in the manner established in this clause.
The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the law and may not under any circumstances display or link to its own or third-party content that: (I) is unlawful, harmful or goes against public morals and good conduct (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induces or may induce in the user the false belief that EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L. subscribes, supports, adheres to or in any other form supports the sender's ideas, statements or expressions, whether lawful or unlawful; (III) is inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity insofar as place, content or theme of the sender's website is concerned. Likewise, the user will abstain from including on the website any hyperlink (hereinafter, "link") aimed at a website that contains unlawful information or content, contrary to generally accepted morals or good conduct and public order.
2.4. Intellectual and industrial property
The structure, design and form of presentation of the elements available on this website (graphics, images, photos, samples and materials appearing in the latter, industrial technologies, files, logotypes, combinations of colours and any element liable to be protected) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L. or for which it has obtained the corresponding usage rights.
This website and all of its content are the property of EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L., and are protected by Spanish law governing intellectual and industrial property rights in the favour of EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L.
It is totally prohibited to reproduce, distribute or publicly disseminate, fully or partially, the content of this website without the express authorisation of EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L.
The documents included in the section “Downloads” may be printed for private use.
Except by express authorisation, it is expressly prohibited to use the trade marks registered by EMAC COMPLEMENTOS S.L.: EMAC®, NOVOCANTO®, NOVOCANTO MAXI RÚSTICO®, NOVOJUNTA®, NOVOJUNTA DECOR®, NOVOJUNTA PRO®, NOVOLISTEL®, NOVONIVEL®, NOVOPELDAÑO®, NOVOTRAP®, NOVOLISTEL®, NOVOJUNTA METAL-CORK®, NOVOFLEX-CORK®, NOVOESCOCIA®, NOVOSTIL®, NOVORODAPIE®, NOVOSEPARA FIX®, NOVOBAÑERA®…
Note: Use of the registered trademarks is authorised when it is to create a link to this website, whenever the conditions set in the section Links are respected.
2.6. Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The terms and conditions that govern this website and all the relationships that may derive from it are safeguarded by Spanish legislation.
Any controversy that may derive from accessing or using this website will fall under the competency of the courts of Valencia.
ENTITY © All rights reserved: